It’s happening, you guys. Between chugging cups of coffee and pretending three hours of sleep is enough to get by, Dead Week has arrived yet again. You’ve been pretending it would never return, but like that guy from Logie’s you regret giving your number, this horrible tragedy of a week has hit you up yet again.
We’ve been there too, and we know you can do this! Here are some quick tips for making it through.
- Print your study guides. You can use your remaining Sooner Print credits until the end of the semester, so don’t let them go to waste. There are over 20 convenient locations to print around campus.
- Take some breaks. Cramming for hours on end isn’t good for retention. Take a guilt-free break to catch up on Game of Thrones or listen to Drake’s new album to keep your mind refreshed. Also: Lemonade. Over and over.
- Use OneDrive. Need to turn in a large file? Since sending zip files is not currently allowed through our email servers, you can upload and share your files through Office 365’s OneDrive instead.
- CRY. Scream. Laugh. No, seriously. There’s no shame in shedding some tears, screaming into your pillow, or hanging out with a friend who will help you laugh at it all. Sometimes that’s just the kind of catharsis this week will beat out of you.
- Collaborate with classmates. Have a group project due soon? Office 365’s sharing feature allows you to edit Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents in real-time with all of your study buddies.
- Breathe. Meditate, go for a run, or do some yoga. For better or worse, you will get through this next week and a half. And as always, we’ll be here cheering you on.
Now go out there and slay those finals!