It’s that time of year again… Dead Week. We’re in this together, we promise! To make sure that you have everything you need, we put together a list of the best places to study on campus. They’ll be quiet so you can focus and even take a good nap in the middle of a study sesh.
- Sarkey’s Library is located on the third floor of Sarkey’s Energy Center. It’s cozy, quiet, has great WIFI, and is a great place to nap (shhh, you didn’t hear this from us).
- The HCLC is located on the lower level of Bizzell Memorial Library. The library has completely upgraded the study space. Here you’ll find isolated desks or places for study groups with white boards. The best part is that the Bookmark is just a couple steps away so you can enjoy endless Caramel Macchiatos.
- The Great Reading Room in the Bizzell Memorial Library is probably the quietest place you will ever go on campus. You can literally hear a pen hit the floor. And it’s so pretty.
- The Innovation Hub is a great spot if you want to get away from campus. It’s down by the National Weather Center, and we think it’s one of the coolest buildings on campus! There’s virtual reality, 3-D Printing stations, and even a cafe that’s perfect for some Dead Week fuel.
- The Fine Arts Library is located in Catlett Music Center and is kind of a secret place (few people know about this spot)! So, it’s a good place to catch up on writing that paper that you’ve been putting off.
Happy studying, and good luck on your finals!