You’re not just a Sooner for four (ahem, five) years. You’re a Sooner for life! That means when you graduate or retire and leave the University, your OU email account is yours to keep. For life.
What Does This Mean?
- You will have lifetime access to your OU email account via portal.office.com.
- Your access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and other Office 365 productivity tools will expire a few weeks after graduation (or within 30 days for retirees).
- You will need to download your OneDrive files locally in order to keep them (instructions here).
- You can learn more about data retention and OneDrive Storage here.
- You can purchase Office 365 Personal here.
If you have questions or need further assistance please call 325-HELP (4357) during normal business hours, or visit needhelp.ou.edu at any time.