You’re not just a Sooner for four (ahem, five) years. You’re a Sooner for life! That means when you graduate or retire from the University of Oklahoma Norman Campus, your OU email account is yours to keep. For life.
What Does This Mean?
- You will have lifetime access to your OU email account via portal.office.com.
- Only OU graduates and retirees from the Norman Campus will receive a lifetime email account.
- Your access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and other Office 365 productivity tools will expire a few weeks after graduation (or within 30 days for retirees).
- You will need to download your OneDrive files locally in order to keep them (instructions here).
- You can learn more about data retention and OneDrive Storage here.
- You can purchase Office 365 Personal here.
If you have questions or need further assistance please call 325-HELP (4357) during normal business hours, or visit needhelp.ou.edu at any time.