Would you like to be more efficient with D2L, learn about using video on MyMedia, or dive into surveys and polls on Qualtrics? If so, you won’t want to miss out on this!
OU IT’s Learning Spaces team is proud to introduce new training opportunities for faculty and teaching/graduate assistants this year! We’ll be hosting weekly hands-on workshops to further develop your familiarity and expertise with a number of our digital tools. We’re excited to be collaborating with the Office of Academic Assessment on a number of these workshops.
The training series will take place on Tuesdays from 1:30pm-3:00pm. The workshops will be located in Bizzell Memorial Library, Room 149D. Let’s take a look at an outline of the schedule:
9/1 – D2L Basics for Instructors 9/8 – Introduction to Qualtrics
- 9/22 – Grading Assignments: Save Time (and your Sanity!)
- 9/29 – Quizzes: More than Multiple Choice
- 10/6 – Qualtrics for Rubrics
- 10/13 – Preparing for Midterm Grades
- 10/27 – Leveraging Video Content for Course Engagement
- 11/3 – Qualtrics for Curriculum Mapping
- 11/10 – Tracking Progress with Data and Reports in D2L
- 11/17 – Automated Communication with Intelligent Agents
- 12/8 – Preparing for Final Grades